Sunday 10 March 2013

zanele philips

3 words.. Peplum! Peplum! Peplum!
That's just the trend that's taking over this season.
I absolutely love Peplum dresses.
I'm also into big chuncky things ,like I would wear something plain and I would just have a statement.
Something. To make my outfit POP.
For example I would wear a see through top ,with a pink bra and then I would add some class to the outfit with a high waisted skirt and purls. Or I would wear a T-shirt with ripped jean shorts , maybe with stockings or a fur coat.
I like things that would scream sassy yet still be eligant and Yes! BOLD...

I love the color thing , totally my thing this season and denim.
Denim shorts , denim jeackets , there totally in right now.

I'm also into tights.
Leather , printed tights , any type of tights. I'm really into them because they pretty much go with everything. Whether I rock them with a nice sexy top with flats or I wanna do heels , and a blouse.
It just works.

Printed never goes out of fashion.
No matter if you just rock a printed dress with nude heel. I also love nude heels,
They never ,never ,never go out. There just classic.
So just stick to those trends and your definitely sure to be on point.

No comments:

Post a Comment